Dear K3 reflector-

I have a question regarding my new to me K3- 100 with ATU.  Although it seems
to work well, when I turn it on, I hear a fairly loud high pitched motor-like
almost hissing sound, lasting for about two seconds. This sound is not always
the same loudness, but is nearly always there. This happens whether the ATU is
off or on,  and with nothing connected to my transceiver except for the power
supply and antenna.  My transceiver is in the 600 series serial number range,
and is stock except for the ATU, TCXO, 100 watt module, and a 400 HZ 8 pole
filter.  I seems to come from the right side of the rig.  Should I be
concerned? I am using latest firmware.

Thanks,

Dan