From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Bud Governale, W3LL
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 2:44 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 FSK Passband Frequency

I'm using FSK-D.
To tune in an FSK signal I need to use Shift to shift the signal to the
right of the passband display on the K3
(centered over the right side arrow). This then places the signal in the
center of the MTTY display. However, received
signals are now about 0.55 KHz higher than spotted reports. If I click on a
spot I have to search for the signal.
Normalizing the K3 passband puts the signals completely out of the receive
passband and nothing is heard or seen in the
MTTY display.
Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Bud W3LL
w...@arrl.net