Giulio,

Can you please describe the distortion?  Also, please say whether the
distortion is heard in the sidetone or on a different monitoring receiver.

Does all this happen when operating into a dummy load?  Or is it only
when operating into an antenna?

Is this with a hand key? or with paddles?  If with paddles, does it
happen with a string of dashes? or a string of dots? or both.

If you have not cleaned your key contacts, that could be the problem.
Put a strip of paper between the key contacts, close the key and extract
the paper - that should clean the contacts.

I cannot comment on the SSB until the CW is corrected.

73,
Don W3FPR