Giulio,

As far as the transmit path is concerned, TUNE is exactly the same as CW.
The activation path through the microprocessor is different.

You might try setting the keying input to HAND and using only the dot
side of the paddles to see if there is some problem with the keying
algorithms inside the microprocessor chip.

Do you have an older K2 that has not been upgraded.  Check the value of
RF Board R1 and R2 (near the key jack).  They should be 220 ohms.
Remove the left side panel to see the resistors easily.

If it does not happen in TUNE as well as CW, it is most likely in the
keying circuit somewhere - and that is an all digital path until it
reaches the Control Board U8 (this is a DAC) output for the VPWR signal
- but then the TUNE also uses this same output.

I wish I could help more, but you are posing a 'mystery' situation.  It
is possible that you have had a failure of some strange kind inside the
firmware chip, but that is a rare occurrance.

You could try a Master Reset, but if you do, write down all your menu
settings including the filter settings because that reset will put them
all back to the default values.

73,
Don W3FPR