        From: Gary Hvizdak [mailto:garyhviz...@cfl.rr.com]
        Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 11:06 AM
        To: Cady, Fred
        Cc: fc...@iee.org
        Subject: RE: [Elecraft] Mics and the K3

        Hi Fred,

            My K3 is only halfway assembled, so I cannot yet report
anything of substance to you.

        --- - - - ---

            However, I do want to ask you a question.  What do you
intend to do with this information?  Will it be published on the web and
maintained/updated for the benefit of the entire Elecraft K3 user
community?  Or will it be for your personal use only?

            FYI, these are questions that others might be interested in
knowing the answers to as well.

        TNX & 73,

        Gary  KI4GGX

________________________________

        Cady, Fred
        Fri Mar 27 12:57:00 EDT 2009

        Hi all,
        I'd like to compile of list of microphones folks are using with
the K3.
        If you have a minute and would like to contribute to the
project, please
        reply to me with:
        Mic model:
        Element type: (electret, condenser, dynamic etc)
        Bias used? Yes or no
        K3 Mic Sel configuration: L or H

        Thanks,
        Fred