On Mar 19, 2009, at 8:16 PM, Fred Jensen wrote:

> Anyone got any ideas why N1MM logger periodically puts up the "lost
> comm" box when it's controlling my K2?  It reconnects automatically,
> and
>  controls the radio just fine, only once the box comes up, I have to
> manually click "OK" to get rid of it.  I'm using the KUSB adapter I
> got
> from E'craft with my K3 to create the COM port, it comes up as COM5.
> Maybe there's a way to change the polling rate?
>
> I'm so far out of my league when it comes to stuff like this ...

I've seen this before, myself. I always attributed it to having a very
slow Windows machine running something that interferes with the
polling of the K2.

I think there's an N1MM setting to change the polling rate. Seems like
there's an N1MM setting for everything....

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa...@arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901