We had a short and sparse SSB net again today (1800Z) on 14.316 MHz.  The
signal levels were down, and not very many stations were heard.  We had only
13
participants including net control and ran for only 18 minutes.  Attribute
that to the holiday and very weak conditions.  Discussions were on AGC
settings, Visalia rumors and filter offset impact to audio quality.
Remember that N1LQ is looking for posts to the reflector on AGC settings
used for different modes, etc.

Here is a list of the 13 participants:

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

N1LQ            Dave            MA      K3      371
KM5Q            Windy           NM      K3      764
K4GCJ           Gerry           NC      K3      1597
KB0YH           Gus             CO      K3      441
K4SO            Mark            VA      K3      2861
KV5E            Rob             TX      K3      1417
AD5SX           Paul            NM      Ten Tec Jupiter
KH7C            Merv            HI      K3      2306
VA7OJ           Adam            BC      Icom
KA0NCR  Arnie           NE      K3      185
W6JDB           Jay             CA      K3      1288
WE0H            Mike            MN      K2      6698
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

Thanks to everybody who checked in.  Have a good week.

73,

Phil, NS7P