We had a short SSB net again today (1800Z) on 14.316 MHz.  The
signal levels were just OK to net control (generally under 59). We had 17
participants including net control and ran for only 18 minutes.  Discussions
were again on AGC
settings, Visalia facts and Dayton anticipation.

Here is a list of the 17 participants:

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

N1LQ            Dave            MA      K3      371
K4GCJ           Gerry           NC      K3      1597
W2RWA           Dick            NY      K3      2603
W0NTA           Dick            CO      K3      1208
W5ION           Doug            TX      K3      2659
N0TA            John            CO      K3      994
K4SO            Mark            VA      K3      2861
WZ0O            Brad            FL      K3      285
K8DJC           Nelson  OH      K3      560
W0FM            Terry           MO      K3      474
KA0NCR  Arnie           NE      K3      185
WE0H            Mike            MN      K2      6698
W1USN           Mike            MA      K2      1964
W8YMO           Harry           OH      K3      166
AE6IC           Fred            CA      K3      2241
KC0TDJ  Ron             IA      K2      4857
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

Thanks to everybody who checked in.  Have a good week.

73,

Phil, NS7P