Hi, all concerned:

Please make comments about the situation here before I siubar:

My TITAN amplifier has a QSK keying loop, which I now use with an external
keyer and FT-1000D.

I've RTM ver. D2, searched the Nabble K3 reflector, and see nothing about such
a setup for use with the K3.

I use the external keyer because it has real *weight*-control, not the phony
*ratio*-control passed off as weight-control in (not only) the FT-1000D.

Real weight-control allows me to make the on-the-air signal sound good by
compensating for delays in the t/r switching interval, which show up as light
characters.

Common sense tells me this setup ought to work with the K3 as well ;o)

Your input, please.

Tia & 73
Dave Windisch, W8FGX
Cincinnati