I started the thread a few days ago as my first posting on the Elecraft
Reflector and didn't appreciate the number of opthamologist hams using
Elecraft. Thanks for the many inputs and it appears impractical to try and
change the display. Personally, I find either green or orange as a
background psychologically unpleasant; neither color has positive
connotations. If blue impractcal I would like to see white on black similar
to the older Yaesu rigs or an option in the IC 756 PRO III. Some colors are
positive and others are negative. The images green and orange bring to mind
are not positive (swamp, nausea, dull, boring) I don't foresee making any
after-market changes here but hope Elecraft will offer some diplay options
in the future. Selecting which display color option is obviously a very
personal choice. It would be nice to have a choice.