> ... I'm contemplating
> plugging in two pairs of headphones which is probably going to put me
> somewhere around 11 to 15 ohms nominal.  I'm sure it'll do fine but
> hadn't been able to find much in the way of specs for the K3 in this
> regard.

The headphone amplifier in the K3 is designed to drive 32-ohm
headphones.  It can drive higher and lower impedances, but the audio
level will be less.

We put 8.2 ohm series resistors at the front jack and again at the rear
jack so plugging in a shorted plug wouldn't kill the audio on the other
jack.  As a result, lower impedance phones will have less drive available.

The headphones are *not* attached to the output of the speaker amplifier.

73,

Lyle KK7P