Hi all,

 I have a new K3/100 that I am trying to put on RTTY and PSK31.  The problem I
am having is a feed back of audio (loopback?) from the K3.  I am using
Line-in/Line-out on the K3 and Microphone-in, Line-out on the computer in
conjunction with N1MM.  The problem seems to be, any audio fed into the K3
Line-in is outputted at a lower level on the line-out.   I've tried muting all
the different lines on the sound card via N1MM, nothing seems to work.
Transmitter keying via DTS or vox does not seem to make any difference in line
muting.

Any help would be appreciated.

Allen

N5RMS