> Maybe I am blind but I have been reading the factory manual and also the
nifty manual that came with my K2 that arrived yesterday morning and I am
really enchanted with it but I can't find anywhere how to change the CW
keyer speed,I am a qsk op and I need to set it up faster,can anyone tell me
how to set it up? Thanks

I'm assuming you mean either faster than the 50 wpm that the knob goes to,
or how do you adjust the QSK / break-in value.

If I remember correctly you can key the rig up to about 70 WPM using an
external keyer, but due to the fact that the CPU is controlling the keying
(and loads of other stuff), this really is the max value for high speed
operating on the K2.

If you're talking about the break-in delay for QSK, I think there's a menu
setting for it -- hit Edit, then scroll through the menus using the VFO knob
until you reach "t-r" whose default I think was .02 (seconds).

If you're looking for Corsair II like QSK on the K2, I don't think the K2
can match it.  Then again, not much can :)

--Andrew, NV1B