First, I want to apologize for the delay in getting this report out.  I was
tied up with house guests.

Anyway, we had a nice SSB net Sunday on 14.316 MHz.  The signal levels were
OK for a change.  We had 22 participants including net control and ran for
24 minutes.  The discussions involved pumping Lyle, KK7P, for information
about upcoming changes to noise reduction and other topics (thank you Lyle
for checking in).  Here is a list of the 22 participants:

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

K6UO            Norm            CA      K3      755
W2RWA           Dick            NY      K3      2603
KK7P            Lyle            WA      K3      3036
NV5E            Rob             TX      K3      1417
AE6IC           Fred            CA      K3      2241
N6JW            John            CA      K3      736
WZ0O            Brad            FL      K3      285
K4SO            Mark            VA      K3      2861
W0SZ            Steve           CO      K3      176
VE7YO           Bob             BC      K2      3806
AC0NM           Glen            MT      K3      2843
K4GCJ           Gary            NC      K3      1597
W0NTA           Dick            CO      K3      1208
VE6GAZ/M        Gary            AB
AD5SX           Paul            NM      TS480
K8DJC           Nelson  OH      K3      560
KD5ZLB  Edwin           LA      K3      3147
AD6TE           Jack            CA      TS830
NF8J            Paul            MI      K3      758
W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      2120
W4NHJ           Frank           VA      K3      3121
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

Thanks to everybody who checked in.  Have a good week.

73,

Phil, NS7P