We had a nice SSB net Sunday on 14.316 MHz.  The signal levels were OK for a
change.  We had 20 participants including net control and ran for
22 minutes.  The discussions involved F/W ver 3.25 and NR changes, as well
as on the new P3 (price, etc.).
Here is a list of the 22 participants:

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

N6JW            John            CA      K3      936
K8MBY           Phil            OH      K3      609
W0OGH           Larry           AZ      K3      763
K4SO            Mark            VA      K3      2861
K3PIN           Steve           PA      K3      2453
K4GCJ           Gary            NC      K3      1597
W5ETJ           Gary            TX      K3      3227
KA0NCR  Arnie           NE      K3      185
AE1P            Neil            NH      K3      2979
W5ION           Doug            TX      K3      2659
KD5ZLB  Edwin           LA      K3      3147
KB9AVS  Steve           IN      K3      2443
N9YKE           Don             WI      K3      2505
KM5Q            Windy           NM      K3      764
W9DVM           Phil            FL      K3      1605
AC0NM           Glen            MT      K3      2843
W8NMO           Harry           OH      K3      166
AA2L            Ed              CO      K3      3295
AD5SX/m Paul            NM      IC706
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

Thanks to everybody who checked in.  Have a good week.

73,

Phil, NS7P