From: "Dick Williams" <k8...@mho.com>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:37:41 -0600
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] LP PAN and "Point and Click"

Yes, you do have to have a computer;  but what ham out there does not own a
computer (especially amateurs that have found there "niche" in the hobby
were they want and need the capabilities of the K3)?   If you can afford a
K3 (and the cost of a add on panadapter), I will "go out on a limb" and say
you can afford to purchase a computer.