Hello Richard,

In terms of lessen operation fatigue, KDSP2 is good.  Compared with modern DSP
rigs, the noise reduction is just basic though workable.  For the amount spent
for KDSP2,  in my opinion, I don't think it is not value for money because I
need it good in both CW and SSB.

I once installed a KDSP2 for my K2 but I sold it later without regret.  Yes, I
may be subjective but it is exactly what I feel.

Every operator has his own preference. What is good for me is not necessary the
same for others.  Perhaps, the merit of K2 is that you have been given the
choice to tailor fit.

cheers,

Johnny VR2XMC

________________________________
寄件人﹕ richard gilley <gille...@mac.com>
收件人 elecraft@mailman.qth.net
傳送日期﹕ 2009 年 7月 29 日 星期三 上午 9:09:28
主題: [Elecraft] KDSP2

Your opinion is valued.
I recently completed my K2.  And was thinking of  adding DSP.
As a CW op only, would the KDSP2 be a good addition?

Best regards
Dick AD1G

      Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!