De: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] En nombre de DK4XL
Enviado el: Jueves, 30 de Julio de 2009 02:17 p.m.
Para: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Asunto: Re: [Elecraft] About the K3 cw speed

Hi AD4C,

for you, a speed limitation at 50 wpm might be enough, for me it would be a
very nice addition to be able to key with more than 60 wpm.

And maybe you didn't see the smiley at the end of my remark. I am more than
happy with my K3, and I can easily plug in an external keyer to be able to
use this perfect cw trabsceiver in the speed range that I "need".

It is nothing than a wish... and I should be allowed to have those wishes.

Martin
DK4XL
EHSC #47
WAA #025

__________ Informacisn de NOD32, revisisn 4290 (20090730) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com