10 hz PBT granularity will be very welcome.  This is one of the three basic
items I've really
missed in using the K3.  The other two are independent volume controls for
Sidetone
and Spot and the ability to hear VFO A in both ears and VFO B in one ear.
I believe they are on the list and it's just a matter of being patient.
What a great rig
and great company!

Gary W7TEA

I loaded the beta firmware 3.23 mainly to get the 10 Hz tuning on the pass
band.  It is very smooth and really moves the K3 up another notch on the way
to perfection.  OK, I guess I'm letting the mojo get to me.  ;-)