In my case, the original knobs were perfectly concentric in that the shaft
holes were centered properly.  Unfortunately however, those were the ones
that cracked.  Both sets of replacements that I received from Elecraft had
off-centered shaft holes.  This is the reason why I ended up purchasing the
machined knobs from Mouser.

James K2QI

--
73 de James K2QI