Hi again Pete:

I forgot to mention something in my previous posting. Lyle gave me a command
to send via the K3 Utility to temporarily increase the headphone volume. The
premise being that if this proved satisfactory then it would be possible to
include such a volume adjustment in firmware (if enough people want it).
Open the K3 Utility and choose Command Tester. Enter the following code on
the top line and hit enter

!66;

Be sure to include all 4 characters. You can do this several times and the
volume will increase slightly each time. Unfortunately, it is not remembered
if you cycle power.

73,
Mike K2MK

Peter Chamalian
Sun, 02 Aug 2009 14:06:06 -0700

I've been enjoying my K3 but find the audio output in my Heil Pro Set is
rather weak.  Is there a mismatch here or some setting that will boost the
audio level?

Just for the record, I hae the latest production release firmware, speaker +
phones is no.

Thanks,
Pete, W1RM