Last IOTA contest I had connected my Pro Set Plus to the rear panel like I
always do. For some reason to volume was much lower than usual. Normally I
have the volume knob set al 10 o'clock. Now I had to set it at 1 o'clock to
get the same audio level.
I could not find out what had happened and since we were in a contest and
everything was working fine otherwise, I didn't bother to investigate any
further.
I will check all the settings and if the problem still remains I will
contact Wayne as well.

73, Maarten
PD2R
K3 1847