While I hang around the recovering from my back surgery and a nasty case
of pneumonia, I've run out of projects that require melting solder.
This  of course means its time to order another kit.  After spending
hours (I have lots of time) researching kits, I, naturally, arrived back
at Elecraft.com reading the QST reviews of the K1 and KX1.  I've built
them both before and it will certainly be a joy once again regardless of
which I choose.

It seems I just can't operate cw with the K3.  Not that it isn't
fantastic - its just, well, too easy.  So another QRP radio is what I need.

I just can't seem to decide between the KX1 and the K1. And, no, I can't
buy both.

I did look at a few single band kits.  But then I start pinging and
ponging over 40 VS: 20.  I gotta have both.

So, what? flip a coin? Have my wife choose?

Dilemma.

73, Doug -- K0DXV