This is a welcome update for all K3 owners.  I just wanted to thank everyone
at Elecraft for listening to your customers and implementing these needed
features and fixes.  A special thanks to Lyle for being patient, and
listening to all of our suggestions and criticisms.  Also a big thank you to
Wayne for remembering our "VFO noise" plight; I doubt you would remember our
conversation over the phone several months ago, but I'm glad you did not
forget this issue.

73 de James K2QI