> a mess of little peaks, masking the actual CW signal. That's the amazing
> thing about the I/Q system. I wonder if the P3 has the same capability or
> does it resemble a more refined version of ICOM's scope?

Here's what's interesting:

If the P3 does in fact use a quadrature mixer post I.F. buffer amp (and not
directly digital-sampled like the SDR-IQ), that means all the hooks are in
place to feed its I/Q outputs to a premium sound card and of
course...PowerSDR as an alternate display and decoder.  All it takes is a
couple I/Q audio jacks on the P3's rear panel if they're not there already
(wink wink).

Paul, W9AC