Guy Olinger K2AV wrote:

> stuff available) switching supply that..
>
> 2) is completely noiseless at RF frequencies.

Not physically possible for a switching supply; you need to specify
acceptable, non-zero levels of RF noise.

> 3) has a sense lead to the 13V bus *inside* the K3 and maintains a perfect
> voltage to the K3, regardless of some additional loads (like my 10W K3)

Why?  Surely the K3 is designed to be tolerant of battery voltage
variations.

> 4) has a separate connection(s) to a battery(s), which it uses as INPUT to
> the switching supply and draws from automatically and seamlessly if the AC
> drops.

This and the following seem to be more like the requirements for a
commercial use UPS (as against domestic use ones).

> 8) completely RF proof and can't be queered by RF in the shack.

Again, not physically possible, for any piece of electronics; you need
to specify acceptable levels.

--
David Woolley
"we do not overly restrict the subject matter on the list, and we