Jack,

> It the radio was transmitting, the frequency will be the
> transmit frequency along with the appropriate indicators.
> If the radio is in split mode, the two frequencies probably
> won't be the same, but will all the info in the IF command,
> it should be very clear what is going on.

I've checked the IF; response and the reported frequency
(operating frequency) never changes ... it is always VFO A.
The split flag works as documented .. that's why I said the
software author should use the FB; data for transmit frequency
when the split flag was "on".

Believe me, I pay very close attention to frequency and mode
data from ALL rigs because we have to be able to decode it
correctly in microHAM Router.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV