I would not have spent the money on my Etymotics just for listening to
CW, but since they are great for listening to music with great
fidelity while traveling on planes, which is something I do a lot of,
I look at it as a bonus that they will be nice to use in conjunction
with my KX-1 once I build it.  Time to heat up the soldering iron!

73,
Anthony W6GC