I find this to be a great improvement on SSB for weaker ones buried in the
noise.

With NR turned on to the F1-1 setting I could pull out the weak JAs and VK/ZLs
this morning on 40 SSB.  It truly works well without to much of the hollow in
the tunnel reception.  Turning up the NR settings beyond the first doesn't seem
to offer improvement.

On CW the improvement isn't that great unless I open up the bandwidth to the F1
SSB filter.  With FL2 turned on to about 300 Hz the weak signal improvement
isn't as pronounced as on SSB.  I guess the question is to know if narrow
band CW signals can expect the same level of improvement using any DSP
NR algorithm?

Also, the CW mode auto tune "tap" on SPOT is slick.  I'll keep that.

Nice going Lyle

73,

John, W1QS

K3 s/n 2274