If you guys are interested to see how
I have set my K3 serial 2192 for best performance of the newest FW 3.27
this is what you will have to do:
1-type www.ad4c.com
2-Once you have it opened click on the right green botton named "Downloads"
3-Once you are in the new page,click again on "Downloads- 99 files"
4-Now that you opened the long files directory click on the one that say
"Elecraft K3" 49 files"
5-Find the file that says "AD4C  K3- 63 files"
6-And finally click on the zip that says "20M stn with and without the NR"
In
that compressed file you will find an audio graph of the freq response
of my K3 receiver with all the settings I do use,also you will find a
word with the explanation of all the settings and finally there are six
MP3 files showing the band noise,SSB stations and CW stations with and
without the NR engaged.
Hope this help you out to know your K3 better and enjoy as much as I am,73 to
all and enjoy your weekend,73

AD4C

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits". --
Albert Einstein