No problem here either.
Bill, on a Mac, you can connect directly to the FTP site, as if it
were a folder (you can on other OS's if you know how)...

In the Finder, click "Connect to Server" under the "Go" menu, or type
cmd-K (cmd being the Apple key).
Type in the url - "ftp://ftp.elecraft.com/K3/firmware/beta"; and click
the "+" button to add it to the list of servers so it is remembered
for the future, then click "Connect". After a few seconds, you should
get a folder window appear that shows the content of the FTP site -
drag and drop from there.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
When one tugs at a single thing in nature,
he finds it attached to the rest of the world.