Hi Markus,
you prabably know but maybe good for the others trying WSJT/WSPR:
You can try very simply power levels per tone by using WSJT menu Setup
- Generate messages for test tones.
Then you have @A - @D and @1000 and @2000 in TX1 - TX6 windows
You can test each tone separately and try to adjust level of TX EQ to
obtain the best distribution.
Yes, there are differencies, very big sometimes.
Maybe later when TX EQ will be -per mode- saved and (if any chance)
user selected  frq of setting point possible there will be better game
with it.

Good luck,
73!
Lexa, ok1dst