If anyone experiences a "loud noise blast" from your K3 when running the
latest Beta code, it would help us immensely if you could supply the
following information:

1) Was NR in use?

2) If so, what was the NR setting (NR ADJ value)

3) Does the noise go away if NR is turned off?

4) What were your AGC Threshold and Slope settings? (CONFIG:AGC THR and
CONFIG AGC SLP)

5) Band, mode, roofing filter?

Please accept my apologies for this.  Believe me, I *want* to find the
gremlin! Why else would I be asking about this on a holiday weekend?

Thank you for your patience with helping test this K3 Beta code,

Lyle KK7P