George Blahun Jr wrote:

>  K2 SN #6799 is now assembled and on the air.

Congratulations.  Even though I have a K3, I still enjoy using the K2.  I
have kept mine as the QRP version.  This summer, I installed a PAR EFHW
40/20/10 antenna in the back yard and have spent many hours working all
kinds of stations from the deck on battery power. The battery lasts all
weekend in between charges in battery-saver mode. The rig is small, the
receiver sound is clean and clear, and it has everything one could need
inside the little box (except for the paddle and antenna).

73, John W2XS
K3 #919, K2 #1116, etc.