Thanks Petr, and everyone else who responded.  Actually, I do have the
160 meter module in as well as the 60 meter, ssb, dsp and noise
blanker.  I did things a bit backwards.  I decided at the beginning of
the summer to get the K2 in September, so I started buying the options
during the summer and built them up as they came in.  When I completed
the K2 I just started plugging them in one at a time so I wouldn't
have to wait too long for everything to work.  I've been busy with my
real work, but I do hope to get a 160 meter loop up this fall (it's
already been delayed for too long).

73
George