MCM Electronics has some headphones that cost from $5 to $40 dollars... I have
the Stellear Noise canceling head sets I bought for $20, and as an All CW guy
in a VERY noisy shack, I wouldn't have anything else.  For the money, you can't
beat them.

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/STELLAR-LABS-35-2200-/35-2200

Plus they have a some what low impedance of 32 Ohms so the volume is MORE than
enough.  See if you can get on the mailing list, and just get the 10% off and
20% off when they go on sale every 3 months...