Based on advice of this group I bought Yamaha CM500. The headphones are high
impedance -130 Ohms, which makes older K3 have better low frequency
response.

The microphone in this headset is pretty good; after many tests some say it
is better than HEIL HC5 and some say it is worse, but the differences are
small. These headphones look more professional than many computer headsets.

Ignacy