From: Brett Howard <br...@livecomputers.com>
To: Barry Pfeil <barrypf...@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: Fred Jensen <k6...@foothill.net>; Elecraft Reflector
<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 10:30:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 - KDVR

What makes this easier than just using the radio?  Seems to me that
its just as easy to press M1 as F1...  Also now that VOX can now stop
tx of a DVR message stopping it is as simple as pressing nearly any
button or beginning a transmission.  Heck ESC would probably also work
if you initiated w/ M1 if it works when you press F1.

BTH