On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 12:43 AM, Ignacy <n...@arrl.net> wrote:

> I tried
> {CATA1ASC K31;SWT21;}--CATA2ASC K31;SWT21;}
> and it did not work. It worked when I removed "--" and accidental spaces
> around SWT21.

Don't know where the '-' came from - it should be a '{'.

> Half of the command
> {CATA1ASC K31;SWT21;}
> plays just as well. What is the meaning of the second half?

It was an attempt at an SO2R configuration, which I never really fully
tested. "CATA1ASC" means "send this to radio 1, iff it is currently
active". There is no "send this to the currently active radio" symbol,
so I had to send to both, but only if they're active, which seemed to
achieve the desired effect.

    ~Iain / N6ML