Dave W7AQK wrote:

Sometimes they may drag their feet a bit, but that's usually to allow
themselves time to really verify that the problem does exist.  Nobody is
perfect, but you have to look long and hard to find a company that has been
more forthright about issues, or more active in resolving them.  Some might
think they are overly aggressive about it, as when they focus on issues
that, at least some of us, don't think are issues at all!  I guess that's
good though!  It makes you better realize just how versatile the radio is.

Dave makes excellent points -

Fixing a 'glitch' is seldom as easy as it sounds (or, once done, as simple
as it looks). Often the underlying problem is not obvious, but hidden far
from the symptom. And then there's the issue of making sure that changing
something to fix it won't "break" something else. It becomes complicated
fast.

I choose the people (and the companies they run) who I'll associate with not
by whether they make mistakes but rather by how they handle their mistakes.

Ron AC7AC