Yes the W6 point gets 8 volts either thru the diode D2 or D6 depending on
whether in receive or xmit. I think I have an oscillator at Q5-Q6. I am
checking all the feedback chokes and capacitors. I may need to unsolder C118
and see if it is infact a capacitor inside the shell and maybe also C120. RFC6
checks ok, R49, R470, etc.
Thanks for the interest and help.

Chuck, KE9UW