Thanks so much for the help. The problem was C120...the one in the middle
between two close in caps. Hard to see the value. Had to get serious and bend
one over. Figures it would be that one. I had the value .001uF instead of .01uF.
You were so correct. Made me look closer.
Thanks for your patience, ability, and experience.
The alignment seems to be going well so far. Perfect tuning wand for those
inductors. All done on that and buttoned up. All works and works well. I need
to do the filters now...maybe Spectrogram. I'm a little confused if it is free
or what, but I'll figure it out.
I have made use of the latest manual on line for some of the later
clarifications and info. Thanks for having these on line.
And thanks Don and Michael for your suggestions along these same lines.
Chuck, KE9UW