Good Evening,
   The snow has stopped falling now with only an inch remaining from the
previous three storms.  I thought I saw snow in the rain a few days ago but
once it started to cover the ground I was sure.  Snow level dropped a thousand
feet below me, however, the accumulation was so little that travel was not a
problem.  I spent some time out in it enjoying myself by splitting and stacking
wood.  It kept me warm without having to burn any of it at all.  One of the
many, many times it will do so over the entire process.  One of its early
heating cycles during the summer made me see stars.  This was much nicer ;)
   Propagation was pretty good all week long.  Only enough QSB to know it
existed but little noise and strong signals made copy quite nice.  Currently
there are no sunspots but we have had some solar activity which caused some
ions to hit the Earth's protective layer.  During this time of year the
magnetosphere is aimed such that ions can more easily enter its field and
excite the ionosphere.  It takes a little less solar activity to enhance
propagation.  That is good since there is not very much activity going on.

Please join us tomorrow evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Monday 0000z (Sunday 4 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 6 PM PST)  7045 kHz

   Stay well,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-