My K3 is now up and running with WSPR 2.0 under CAT control, but WSPR only
changes the freq not the mode or power--if this is not right and someone knows
what dumb error I might be making, please email me off list.

Also, even running at 1watt out, 20% TX cycle, the right side of the rig gets
warm.  I'm worried about running more power and a higher duty cycle.  I seem to
remember some discussion on the reflector a while back about being able to
force the PA on even at low power to keep things cool.  What, if anything
became of that?

73, Eric WD6DBM

K3, K2, K1, KX1, all mini-modules and ON MONDAY two  W2s!