Hi Julian,

Its perfectly OK to run the LPA at 10W for long TX periods on WSPR and
related modes.  The K3 bottom case area is designed as its LPA heatsink
and its normal for that to be quite warm after long TX periods.  And
we're -way- below the max temp specs for the PAs in the LPA.

We've tested the 10W PA under 100% duty cycle for very long TX cycles.
Our K3-F manufacturing testing includes overnight burn in with extended
TX periods on each band. We haven't killed a LPA yet. :-)

73, Eric
---
.

--