Hello Julian,

Also K3 is not popular in Hong Kong and Asia pacific region when compared with
the big brands.

73

Johnny VR2XMC

________________________________
寄件人﹕ "Julian, G4ILO" <julian.g4...@gmail.com>
收件人﹕ elecraft@mailman.qth.net
傳送日期﹕ 2009/11月/23 (一) 5:42:39 PM
主題: Re: [Elecraft] K3 and Yaesu

David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> Doesn't have a bad image here either, in fact I think it has a good
> image in the UK

I agree. If the K3 is not as popular in Europe as it is in the USA I think
that is mainly to do with the fact that it has to be ordered from the
States. The idea of buying something that expensive from overseas and the
problems that entails if there is a fault and it has to be shipped back is
just too much for a lot of people. And many people want to be able to see
one and play with one before making a decision.

I have actually had emails from people asking where they can buy Elecraft
products in the UK, who have said exactly that, so it's not just
speculation.

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
* G4ILO's Shack - http://www.g4ilo.com