I had two tough controlled reading lamps in my bedroom.  They didn't
cause rfi but they changed on/off state each time I transmitted.
Ferrite clamps didn't change the sensitivity of the lamps to RF.  I
replaced them with manual switch controlled lamps; my #2 son who is not
a ham has them now.

73m Dunc, W5DC