Hi Guys,

A few years ago I was up late at night and decided to send a couple of
late night CQ's on 40 meters. On about my third CQ
my wife appeared at the door to my shack looking very upset. She had
gone to bed a couple of hours earlier and was awakened
by the touch lamps blinking on either side of our bed in what was a very
dark room. We had just installed the lamps for reading a
few weeks before and neither of us had been back there while I was
transmitting so we didn't know they did this. My wife doesn't
know much about radio so the first thing she thought wasn't RFI. She was
convinced our house was under siege from demonic spirits.
It took awhile before she saw the humor in this episode. Of course every
time I think about it it makes me smile.

Bob  K6GGO