Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:45:15 -0200
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jo...@adinet.com.uy>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 in diversity mode
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>

Hello,

I read very positive information about diversity mode, that you can use two
different polarization antennas to better performance, or just the TX
antenna and a beverage, right?

But I have a doubt.

What is the field experience when using the main TX antenna and a beverage
and you have a high QRN?

Still useful the diversity mode or just is better to RX ONLY in the
beverage?

Thanks!

73,
Jorge