Hope someone can help. Downloaded PSDR-IF 1.19.02 last night to use with my
K3 and my Softrock on the IF with a Clifton Labs buffer. No problem with using
the panadapter centered on the IF. But when I selected the K3 IF setting in
PSDR and hooked up the serial cable I expected to be able to do some K3 control
via PSDR and that does not happen. The serial cable works fine with the K3
Utility. I'm guessing I have made a dumb error some where. Correct Com port (1)
and only serial cable hooked to computer when I was trying it.

  Ideas? .... From PSDR-IF documentation it sounded like once the IF/K3 option
was selected it should have been close to "plug and play". My serial cable is 2
conductor and ground. Again works fine with K3 Utility and I have Upgraded
FirmWare etc with no issues.

  Thanks .. Bill  K0AWU  EN37ed  K3# 3460